Listen to Midrats Today—5 PM (EDT)—“Episode 606: China’s Dangerous Decade”
- What are the of economic, demographic, and political forces driving China through this decade?
- What direction is her growth heading and where will she find herself at the end of the decade?
- Are the forces in play likely to move her towards a more peaceful or a more militaristic stance?
- Using the recent article he co-authored with Gabriel Collins in Foreign Policy, A Dangerous Decade of Chinese Power is Here, as a starting point, returning to Midrats for the full hour this Sunday from 5-6pm Eastern will be Andrew S. Erickson.
- Andrew is a professor of strategy in the U.S. Naval War College’s China Maritime Studies Institute and a visiting scholar in full-time residence at Harvard University’s John King Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies. His research website is www.andrewerickson.com.