GEOPOLITICA magazine is in the Top 15 Geopolitics Magazines & Publications developed by FeedSpot for 2024!
Among the goals proposed by A.G.I.C., meant to develop and encourage the legal framework for research in the mentioned fields, we can mention:
– elaboration of scientific studies on Geopolitics, GeoStrategy, Ethnogeography, GeoEconomy, Political Geography, GeoIntelligence, CounterTerrorism, GeoHistory, Culture and Civilization, Asymmetric Conflicts, Security Risks, etc.;
– forming a scientific framework for debating theoretical problems at international and national level, in the mentioned fields;
– creating a new scientific trend to promote a national geopolitical thinking, in order to integrate into the European and Euro-Atlantic community structures;
– promoting the national interest, by scientifically substantiating modern concepts regarding the nation, the national state, ethnic minority, the loic and Romania’s role in the Euro-Atlantic structures (NATO and EU) as well as in the international ones, etc.;
– promoting the security culture, traditions and Romanian national specificity, in relation to third partner states;
In order to achieve these goals, GeoPolitica Magazine approaches strategies regarding
– encouraging and promoting scientific research of young students, master students, doctoral students and researchers, in the direction of studying and researching in the fields of Geopolitics, GeoStrategy, Ethnogeography, GeoEconomy, Political Geography, GeoIntelligence, CounterTerrorism, GeoHistory, Culture and Civilization, Asymmetric Conflicts, Security Risks;
– establishing scientific contacts with different organizations in the country and abroad, in order to better harmonize in the field;
– initiating scientific meetings and debates on topics of Geopolitics, GeoStrategy, Ethnogeography, GeoEconomy, Political Geography, GeoIntelligence, CounterTerrorism, GeoHistory, Culture and Civilization, Asymmetric Conflicts, Security Risks, both in the country and abroad, for a better promotion of Romania’s image in the world;
– editing a Journal of Geopolitics, of high academic standing, to constitute an opinion-forming body in these fields and to include both a complex methodological base and case studies, of a wide diversity of opinions, representative for the Romanian academic specificity in the field.
– attracting experts from the fields of Geopolitics, GeoStrategy, Ethnogeography, GeoEconomy, Political Geography, GeoIntelligence, CounterTerrorism, GeoHistory, Culture and Civilization, Asymmetric Conflicts, Security Risks, in the context of the activities carried out under the aegis of Geopolitics Magazine: International Summer School “GeoPolitica”, GeoPolitics Café, Geopolitics Club Romania, workshops, conferences and round tables, at international and national level.
Among these objectives, proposed to be achieved in several temporal stages, depending on the multitude of factors competing in the development of these areas, we can mention as particularly important the following:
– better promotion of these academic disciplines in Romanian higher education;
– taking over the Romanian heritage in the mentioned fields and continuing at a higher quality level the scientific life initiated by Simion Mehedinti and Ion Conea in the field;
– statuating, defending and enforcing the rights of ethnic minorities in Romania, along with supporting Romanians living abroad;
– introducing new related disciplines within university curricula, in accordance with current concerns and issues in the field.
In our efforts to develop these academic and academic concerns, we considered it imperative to concentrate and group all existing scientific forces within these fields of activity, at the level of the entire country, in order to achieve a real, palpable progress, meant to raise the level of concerns in the field, but also the image of Geopolitics as a whole.
GEOPOLITICA Journal contains important information, pertinent and useful analyses, commentaries and documentation, thus constituting a necessary tool in decision-making at various decision-making levels – from the presidential institution and government, the army and intelligence services and public safety, to local administration, from international bodies, to financial-banking, commercial or productive companies.
GEOPOLITICA Journal is an elitist publication and targets the state administration, civil society, international organizations accredited in Romania, the diplomatic environment in the country and abroad, military bodies and the business environment.
GEOPOLITICA magazine addresses people belonging mostly to the diplomatic elite, scientific society, military experts, economic and financial experts, experts who enjoy prestige and appreciate certain living standards.