- In August 2015, Obama spelled out what his deal would accomplish. It is worth a look at it with the benefit of hindsight….
- What is striking is that just about everything turned out to be exactly the opposite.
- A report by Iran’s state-controlled Afkar News bears the title, “American Soil Is Now Within the Range of Iranian Bombs.”
- “By sending a military satellite into space, Iran now has shown that it can target all American territory,” the report boasts about the damage that the Iranian regime could inflict on the US, “the Iranian parliament had previously warned [the US] that an electromagnetic nuclear attack on the United States would likely kill 90 percent of Americans.”
- Russia is now deploying Iranian missiles, Iranian drones and personnel to attack Ukraine, and, incredibly, negotiating for America’s interests (supposedly) during the new Iranian nuclear talks in Vienna while the Americans are not allowed in the room.
- This raises the question: Is the Biden administration so deeply in the thrall of Russia that Biden is actually “in Putin’s pocket”?
- “Right now, the talks on revival of JCPOA are not on the US agenda,” US negotiator Robert Malley told CNN on October 17. The operative words, of course, are “Right now.” The Biden administration could be waiting until Congress is in recess for its Christmas break and unable to stop the deal.
- Do not repeat these mistakes again. The Biden administration’s feckless leadership keeps empowering the world’s most despotic, destabilizing regimes: Iran’s mullahs, Russia, the Chinese Communist Party North Korea, Turkey, Venezuela…. Drop the nuclear deal. Not “right now.” Forever.
- Read more…
You are here: / / / Russia, Iran’s Mullahs Deepen Ties to Crush Ukraine: Why Is Biden Administration Silent?