- The defamation campaign against the British prime minister is yet another sign of the ongoing radicalization of Palestinians not only against Israel, but anyone who dares to say a good word about Israel. This radicalization is the result of the massive campaign by Palestinian officials and media outlets to delegitimize Israel and demonize Jews.
- The campaign coincides with the Palestinian leaders’ continued talk about their commitment to the so-called two-state solution.
- If the Palestinian leaders are so committed to the “two-state solution,” they should cease and desist from their lethal incitement against Israel.
- It is this campaign of hate that is the real obstacle for peace between Israel and the Palestinians. For many years, the Western countries that fund the Palestinians have utterly ignored Palestinian incitement against Israel.
- Now, as is evident from the attacks on the British prime minister, Western leaders are themselves becoming victims of the Palestinians’ smear campaigns. This is what happens when Western governments lavish untold millions of dollars on the Palestinians without requiring accountability and without demanding an end to the venomous Palestinian rhetoric against Israel and Jews.
- Read more…
You are here: / / / Palestinians’ New Enemy: British Prime Minister Liz Truss