by Majid Rafizadeh • March 8, 2022 at 5:00 am
- [A]t least two men from Iran’s Quds Force… are planning to assassinate former US National Security Advisor John R. Bolton…. However, Biden administration officials do not want to indict the Iranian assassins, for fear of disrupting the “progress” in Vienna, Austria, of a globally catastrophic “nuclear deal,” during which the interests of the United States are being negotiated by – Russia!
- Similar assassination plots, according to the report, also exist against former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and other officials serving the United States now or who have served.
- Iran’s theocratic regime also targets foreign political leaders and diplomats whom the regime opposes. The Iranian regime is known to have “target packages” which most likely include foreign citizens or residents who are human rights defenders, critics of the Iranian leaders, political activists, and dissidents.
- The Biden administration and the EU, instead of rewarding Iran’s terrorist regime with billions of dollars, international legitimacy and a full-blown nuclear weapons program to unleash on the world, should hold the regime accountable for its countless terror activities and nuclear and missile programs, by resuming “maximum pressure” sanctions…
- Most importantly, the EU needs to officially designate Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps and its proxies as terrorist organizations.
- The more the Biden administration appeases Iran’s regime, lifts sanctions against it, and funds and empowers its brutal expansionism, the more the ruling mullahs will be empowered to carry out savagery at home and assassinations, terrorism and marauding abroad.